The evening will consist of welcome talks and presentation by the Principal, tour around the College and subject related information desks to provide you with all the information you need to choose the best course for you.
Principal’s welcome and introduction: 5.00pm and 6.00pm | Learning Lounge (Level 3)
Meet Our Tutors, Staff and Student Ambassadors
Admissions team will be located in One Stop office to answer any questions you have on Full-time and Part-time courses, Apprenticeships, Work experience opportunities, Financial matters and life in EFC in general. You can also apply for a course on the day; One Stop team will take your applications.
We hold a number of events throughout the year to provide you with a better understanding of the range of opportunities to study at Epping Forest College, the whole experience of being at the College and a chance to explore our campus.
- Come and look around the College and its great facilities
- Understand the study programmes and qualifications on offer
- Look at what leisure courses are available
- Meet our friendly tutors and
- See what College life is like from current students
- Have a go at our interactive taster sessions
- Discuss our success rates and progress opportunities
- Start to learn the Colleges approach to independent learning and study
- Find out what extra curricula support is on offer
- Ask any questions about applying
Tue 27 Jun 2017, 4.00 pm - 8.00 pm
EFC Student Success Stories
Epping Forest College
Find you way to EFC
020 8508 8311